Chameleon Art Products
Chameleon Pens - 22 Colour Tones Blending Markers Deluxe SetChameleon Art Products
Chameleon Pens are much more than a normal marker - they give you the power to change color and bring simplicity to your art. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
- Chameleon Pens. One pen, multiple color tones!
- For simple, seamless, color gradations!
- Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading and shadows…all with one pen!
- Built to last, Chameleon Color Tones have nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen.
- Can also be used like a traditional marker.
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including: fabrics, glass, plastic and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- Perfect for curious kids, aspiring amateurs, keen colorists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists and design professionals.
Chameleon 22 Pen Deluxe Set Contains:
22 Chameleon Pens:
Bubble Gum PK3, Crimson Red RD4, Seville Orange OR4, Warm Sunset YO3, Summer Sun YL2, Olive Green OL3, Spring Meadow YG3, Grass Green GR3, Aqua Marine BG4, Sky Blue BL3, Royal Blue BL6, Blue Violet BV4, Deep Violet VO4, Purple Grape PR4, Bisque NU1, Fawn NU3, Hot Cocoa BR2, Bark BR5, Cool Gray CG8, Deep Black BK4, Detail Pen.
Colorless blender replacement nibs, multi-purpose workstation and carrycase, instructions and idea guide.
How do they work?
Simply put the built-in infusion chamber in contact with any pen tip for a few seconds, and color! You'll see how magically it begins with lighter tones and advances until it reaches full color. The longer the infusion, the greater the nuance will be.