Chameleon Art Products
Chameleon Pens - 52 Colour Tones Blending Markers Deluxe SetChameleon Art Products
Chameleon Pens are much more than a normal marker - they give you the power to change color and bring simplicity to your art. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
- Chameleon Pens. One pen, multiple color tones!
- For simple, seamless, color gradations!
- Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading and shadows…all with one pen!
- Built to last, Chameleon Color Tones have nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen.
- Can also be used like a traditional marker.
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including: fabrics, glass, plastic and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- Perfect for curious kids, aspiring amateurs, keen colorists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists and design professionals.
Chameleon 52 Pen Super Set Contains:
50 Chameleon Pens:
- Pastel Tones set includes: Warm Sunset YO3, Fawn NU3, Bisque NU1, Bubble Gum PK3, Cool Gray CG8.
- Earth Tones set includes: Spring Meadow YG3 , Bark BR5, Seville Orange OR4, Hot Cocoa BR2, Olive Green OL3.
- Primary Tones set includes: Crimson Red RD4, Summer Sun YL2, Royal Blue BL6, Grass Green GR3, Deep Black BK4.
- Cool Tones set includes: Sky Blue BL3, Blue Violet BV4, Deep Violet VO4, Purple Grape PR4, Aqua Marine BG4.
- Nature Tones set includes: BR1 Taupe, BR3 Cinnamon, GR1 Green Apple, GR2 Dark Sage, GR4 Evergreen.
- Blue Tones: BL2 Baby Blue, BL4 Cornflower Blue, BL7 Indigo, BG1 Lagoon, BG3 Turquoise.
- Floral Tones set includes: PK2 Dusty Rose, PK4 Peony Pink, PK5 Fuchsia, BV2 Lavender, VO2 Mauve.
- Warm Tones: RD2 Red Coral, RD3 Vermillion, RD5 Burgundy, YO2 Mellow Yellow, OR3 Tangerine.
- Skin Tones set includes: NU00 Nude, NU0 Sand, NU2 Light Peach, NU4 Carmel, BR4 Burnt Umber.
- Gray Tones: NG4 Neutral Gray 4, CG5 Cool Gray 5, CG9 Cool Gray 9, WG3 Warm Gray 3, WG7 Warm Gray 7.
1x Detail pen.
1x Colorless blender.
How do they work?
Simply put the built-in infusion chamber in contact with any pen tip for a few seconds, and color! You'll see how magically it begins with lighter tones and advances until it reaches full color. The longer the infusion, the greater the nuance will be.